Just Like Home Breakfast and After School Clubs
The JLH team is formed of three members who are all childcare professionals, DBS checked, and fully first aid trained. We pride ourselves on working closely in partnership with you the parents and Audley Primary School to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for all children attending.
The clubs are open from Monday to Friday 7-8:30am and 3-6:00pm, term time only.
Follow the 5 simple steps below to register your child/ren for the clubs and to book a space.
- Read the information booklet carefully
2. Print out and fill in the registration and parental permission forms. (One for each child)
- Return the completed forms to a member of the Just like home team. (Children are NOT able to attend without these)
4. Book a space and make a payment in advance. (Either for adhoc or regular sessions). Please see below for price details:
Breakfast club is £6 per session. (Includes a healthy breakfast)
Afterschool club from 3pm to 5pm is £10 per session
Afterschool club from 3pm to 6pm is £14 per session
(Both prices include a healthy afternoon snack)
Call 07309 766330 or email email@example.com to book
5. Come along and have some fun!
Should your child/ren require medication whilst attending the clubs, we are NOT able to use the permission form held by the school. You MUST also fill out the JLH Dispensing Medication Consent Form below and bring it with you.
A full list of our Just like home policies and procedures will be available to view from January. We will also have a printed copy for your information accessible by our display board. Please take time to read them along with the JLH Privacy Notice below.