Here at Audley Primary School we are very proud of our recent Ofsted report. Ofsted graded our school as ‘good’. Here are some reasons why:
- Since appointment as headteacher in September 2017, the school has quickly established a compelling vision for continuing to improve the school. The headteacher has successfully strengthened both senior and middle leadership and created a new team of increasingly effective subject leaders.
- Capable senior leaders provide helpful support and training to colleagues new to subject leadership.
- The leadership team has ensured that all safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose. Safeguarding policies and procedures have been conscientiously updated to reflect the governments most recent guidance.
- Governors also keep up to date with their safeguarding training and visit the school to carry out helpful safeguarding audits of the school’s provision.
- Leaders and staff know pupils and their families extremely well.
- Many parents commented that staff are approachable and frequently ‘go the extra mile’ to help and support their children when needed.
- Pupils have positive attitudes towards their learning. They listen carefully to each other and work well together.
- Pupils are confident and courteous. All pupils spoken to said that they feel happy and safe at school
- Thoughtfully designed indoor and outdoor learning experiences successfully appeal to both girls and girls in Reception year. As a result of strong leadership and skilful teaching, both boys and girls get a good start to their education in early years.
- The school is successfully designing a curriculum that reflects the needs of the pupils. Stimulating topics capture pupils’ interest and encourage them to make links between different areas of learning across subjects.
To read the full report click on the link below.
Congratulatory letters from Surrey LA and Local Councillor for Tandridge:
To read Parent View results or to complete the survey click on the link below.